When looking for a traveling suitcase, most shoppers prefer a complete set that features a large, medium and small luggage. Olympia, a luggage manufacturer from China does not disappoint when it comes to satisfying this need. The Olympia Luggage Titan is one of the most preferred choices of 3-piece luggage sets. Our Titan Luggage Reviews highlight the key features and user experiences related to the Olympia luggage Titan set.
Titan Luggage Reviews - Product Description
The outer case of this product is a durable and lightweight Polycarbonate material with a sturdy look and feel. The carbonate finish gives this bag an elegant look that makes it recognizable on the carousel. The interior of the Titan suitcase has a divider panel that creates two separate compartments for added organization and security. Also, there is an extra zipper mesh pocket and dual buckle tie-belt in the interior. Not only do they come in threes, but also, each of these suitcases is expandable for added packing capacity.
The dimensions of the small one are 21 x 14 x 9 inches. The medium suitcase measures 25 x 16 x 11 inches while the large one is 29 x 18 x 12 inches. Each suitcase has a firm hideaway-button-retractable handle with three length adjustments for various heights. The Olympia Luggage Titan is a four wheel spinner, which allows free movement in all directions. Although the list price of this product is often above the $450 mark, you can always get it on sale at below $220. This is a fair price given the type of material and the fact that it comes in a set of three pieces.
The Good Stuff
- The quality of the Olympia Luggage Titan is unquestionable. Most of the Titan Luggage reviews commend the durability of this product claiming that it shows no signs of wear and tear even after serving them for three years.
- The polycarbonate material gives the Olympia Luggage the tenacity it requires to withstand the handling pressure at the airlines.
- The carbonate finish on the outer case makes it easily recognizable at the baggage claims center.
- The small carry-on can easily fit in the overhead on the plane, and since it’s expandable, this workhorse can sure pack in some items.
- The strong finish of this luggage makes it suitable for someone who frequently travels with fragile goods.
- The hard case protects fragile goods from damage and does not sustain major scratches from baggage handlers.
- All the three pieces can fit into each other thus saving storage space.
The Bad Stuff
- One of the Titan luggage reviews expressed concerns over the fragility of the handle tubing claiming that it was loosely mounted on the casing. However, the review was also quick to note that this observation was made one year after the purchase and use.
- The slight scratches that the Olympia Luggage Titan sustains from the airline handling pressure may distort the elegant and stylish carbonate finish.
Star Rating: 4.0
Titan Luggage Reviews: Conclusion
This luggage is easily maneuverable, well-designed, durable and most importantly, it fits the bill. The three piece Titan Luggage gives you more than the value of your money by providing extended service time.