Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Crystal City products are part of Ricardo Beverly Hills lightweight carry-on collection. The main features of the Crystal City are its four spinner wheels, soft design with a combination of hard side protection and front pockets. The measurements of this product are similar to those of a typical carry-on luggage which are 19.8 x 8.5 x 14.5 inches, and weighing 8.8 pounds. This article constitutes a Ricardo suitcase review or you can also say, a Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Review that highlights hands-on experiences with the product.
But first, a little background on the company:
ABOUT RICARDO BEVERLY HILLS
RICARDO BEVERLY HILLS is an iconic American brand that celebrates California’s west coast inspired lifestyle through design that is imbued with purpose, honesty and harmony. Drawing inspiration from California and embracing modern design influences, we produce high quality travel solutions that are functional, clever and compelling.
Source: Ricardo Beverly Hills
Ricardo Beverly Hills is a luThe Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Crystal City products are part of Ricardo Beverly Hills lightweight carry-on collection. The main feature of the Ricardo Beverly Hills Crystal City Its main features include four spinner wheels, a soft design with a combination of hard side protection and front pockets. The measurements of this product are similar to those of a typical carry-on luggage which are 19.8 x 8.5 x 14.5 inches, and weighing 8.8 pounds. This article constitutes a Ricardo suitcase review or you can also say, a Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Review that highlights hands-on experiences with the product.
Ricardo Suitcase Review: Description
The best description of this product’s design is a hard-case hybrid. This is because of the combination of hard-side protection at key stress points and flexible soft front and back panels. Traditionally, carry-ons with a solid case do not have the front pockets. However, with the hybrid design of the Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage, this feature is included. Most shoppers looking for a carry-on suitcase prefer the one with front pockets. In particular, travelers making international trips find these front pockets convenient for storing their travel documents. According to one Ricardo suitcase review, their front position makes it easy and convenient to store and retrieve travel documents.
The Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Reviews
- The weight of this product is reasonably light. This makes it the go-to carry-on for constant travelers. First, one is able to avoid the expenses of checking luggage because you can park a lot of items in this seemingly small carry-on. Secondly, you can retrieve your necessities conveniently with the outer pockets.
- Organizing luggage is a key to beating the hassle of security checks. With the Ricardo Beverly hills suitcase, the many compartments come in hand.
- The handle on the side allows you to easily pick up the luggage and store it overhead. This comes in handy when removing your luggage in such a confined space.
- According to one Ricardo suitcase review, this luggage has a fair price tag given the high cost of checking luggage at the airport.
- Additionally, it provides peace of mind to the user because it expands, and rolls smoothly.
- Some Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage reviews pointed out the pocket zippers would not hold up to their expectations.
- In other Ricardo Suitcase reviews, it was highlighted the level of difficulty adjusting the handles. You need to put in more effort in order to successfully adjust the handle to the full length.
- And in more than one case, we've found complaints concerning the poor quality of wheels. However, to be fair, there are plenty reviews raving about the smooth wheels. Perhaps just a few bad wheels that got through quality inspection?
- Some users have also expressed some disappointment in the split design, where you pack on both halves. (See video below)
Editor Rating: 3.8
Other than travel documents, this pocket is also enough to keep a 13” MacBook or a tablet and other retrievable necessities. It has two compartments that are almost the same size. Furthermore, the interior of this suitcase has plenty of organization pockets. One Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage review confirms that the suitcase has unbelievably more room after adjusting the expansion zippers. When fully packed, this suitcase can easily and conveniently fit into the overhead bins. The package comes with a pouch for carrying liquids, which makes it a perfect carry-on.
The handle of the Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage carry-on has three height adjustments for people of varying heights. This can adjust up to a 6’4” height, which is a pretty standard range for a variety of potential users. The handles are also relatively firm once adjusted and can allow room for attaching or placing another carry-on around them.
Ricardo Suitcase - Affordability?
Given the key features of the Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage carry-on, it is fairly priced. Furthermore, this suitcase holds a lot of stuff thus helping you to reduce the luggage checking cost. It is also resistant to wear and tear because of the hard-case protection. This product can serve you on a number of trips before wearing out. According to one Ricardo suitcase review, this suitcase is easy to glide through the airport with its four spinner wheels that rotate 360 degrees.
The main drawbacks of this product as pointed out by most Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage reviews are the handle and the zippers. The fact that it requires extra effort to adjust the length of the handle makes it an unnecessary hassle for many people. Also, a couple of other Ricardo suitcase reviews reveal that the handle tubing is flimsy and not properly fixed. The delicate nature of the expansion and pocket zippers make this product look like a flop. Having a new suitcase arrive with a faulty zipper is disappointing to say the least. The other drawback of this suitcase that most users seem to have a problem with is the size of the front pockets. They cannot hold a laptop whose size is above 14”. For travelers with a bigger laptop or a 15” MacBook, fitting in the front pockets will surely be a challenge.
Conclusions from the Ricardo Suitcase Review
The Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage carry-on is a high-quality suitcase. It gives you value for your money by rendering services for an extended period before wearing off. Other than the extra effort required in adjusting the handle to its maximum length, this product is actually worth the while. Despite the limited size of the front pockets, the design of this product is suitable for catering to the needs of an international traveler. The stylish and seamless glide through the airport gives you the pleasure of owning the Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage carry-on.